Webb Marketing is a local company that specialises in helping small and medium-sized business get an online presence for their brand or products.
The trouble with digital marketing is that there is so much to do people often don’t even know where to start. The good news is that you don’t need to be everywhere, and the trick is to just be online where your customers are.
Webb Marketing cover:
- Key-word research – If you don’t know what words your customers use to find your product and service, how do you know what to say.
- Google My Business – Fine-tuning & Optimising this powerful free tool to generate your web traffic and leads.
- Search Engine Optimisation – Ensuring those Key Words are used correctly on your website, as well as ensuring you have a good website structure and titles.
- Citations – Getting your website listed on many other sites so links point to your website and physical address. It’s important for building website ranking and authority.
- LinkedIn – Not a job App, It is a powerful networking app to find your ideal buyers.
- Google Analytics – This tool lets us know how people are finding your website, what’s working well, and what needs more work.
- Facebook– Getting the best from your page by optimising it, then generating engaging posts that speak to your audience.
- Instagram – Whether you want to curate a beautiful page or simply sell your products and services, using the right hashtags to reach your perfect customer.
- Other Social Media – Twitter, Pinterest, Clubhouse, TickTock, Snapchat. If your audience is hanging out there, we can give you a presence there.
- PR, Influencers and Journalists – These mediums can bring a huge number of eyes-on-your-prize and attract a new customer base.
- Email marketing – You are collecting email data- and what do you do with it then? Curate auto-replies and a follow-up sales process to keep your customers coming back for more.
- Landing Pages & funnels – Launching a new product? Landing pages are a fantastic way of selling a single product, generating sales leads and selling your product.
- Private Coaching – Some companies want to do it themselves, they know what they want, but don’t know how to do it. Ask me about 1:1 or business coaching so your team don’t need an agency.
- Courses – If you don’t want to commit to times and dates to do join coaching sessions, simply join my course, it will turn you into the digital CEO of your business in 12 weeks.