UK Teleport offer a wide range of services to support the installation, upgrade and/or decommissioning of mobile telecoms cell sites throughout the UK.
With over 20 years’ experience designing, building, upgrading and decommissioning mobile telecoms sites in the UK, the UK Teleport team understand every aspect of a cell site’s lifecycle. We are familiar with all Operator and vendor equipment and systems, and all of our services are aimed at making it as simple as possible for our customers to build, upgrade or remove mobile telecoms sites.
- Kerbside and last mile – Straightforward deliveries to ground level locations.
- Secure welfare – Timed delivery and collection of welfare units to avoid audit failures and council fines for over-runs.
- Site in a box – UK Teleport provide a suitably sized container to house all hardware, antennas, feeder, fibre, DC cables and ancillaries for a site.
- Last metre – getting equipment from the field gateway or the building’s entrance door to its final destination.
- Flat pack solutions – UK Teleport’s teams are experienced in assembling a variety of flat-pack cabinets.
- Pack flat solutions – Experienced in packing flat equipment which is already on site to allow it to be quickly, cheaply and safely removed.
- Lorry loaders – We have a number of custom-built lorry loaders providing payloads of up to 2,000kg with a lifting capacity of up to 500kg at a 6m radius.
- Surveys – Experienced in all aspects of a site build and can complete any survey that may be required from initial site survey, design survey, MSV, PIV or decoms.
- Off-road – Support works for sites that are off the beaten track, including 7-seat vehicles for engineer transport, tracked delivery vehicles and off-road lorry loaders.
- Temporary fencing – UK Teleport provide a delivery and installation service for temporary site fencing and can install up to 300m per day if required.
- Warehousing – Perfectly located not far from the M40, UK Teleport have space to provide short term storage prior to equipment delivery or post equipment recovery.
- Civils – Experienced in completing minor civils works such as cabinet base installation and extensions, gantry support pole bases and cable management.