Cutts of Campden Limited is a Ford dealer selling all models of new Ford vehicles.
We also sell all makes of used vehicles as well as having a fully equipped workshop and recently upgraded bodyshop facilities.
F.W. Cutts & Co. was established in 1921. Campden then had five cars to it’s name, four of which belonged to The Noel Arms whom he had just left! Grandfather Cutts thrived in workshops in The Red Lion yard and in 1926 purchased some of the now Cutts of Campden site off the High Street. The atmosphere is still one of a long established family business. The staff are like a big family and know the customers and their cars well.
Our dealership is committed to an open, transparent and fair way of doing business. We have subscribed to the Motor Industry Code of Practice for Service & Repair.